36000RS Mains Energizer
Remote included. Delivers maximum power and reliable performance for your permanent electric fencing.
Powers up to 500 acres / 200 ha (360 km) of fence
36 J maximum output energy (54 J stored energy)
- Cyclic Wave™ technology. Provides a clean, powerful pulse that maximises the energy that travels down the fence line, resulting in continuous power right to the end of your fence for optimal livestock control
- Bi-polar technology. Enables the user to power a fence system to perform exceptionally well in dry, low conductive soil
- Remote capable (remote included). Using a Speedrite fence remote (with remote capable Speedrite energizers) enables you to switch the energizer on or off from anywhere along the fence line. This makes it easy to manage repairs and maintenance
- Indicator lights (voltage). Easy to read light bar display provides an instant measure of the energizer output voltage for quick fence diagnostics. The LED display shows red when heavily loaded
- Compact, rugged design. Hi-tech components and advanced research and development have enabled us to make powerful energizers in a compact, rugged polymer case
- Large terminals. Mounted on the front of the energizer casing for convenience, these large terminals are easily adjusted and accept up to two fence wires. The slotted terminals make inserting wires and getting a good connection easy
- Low interference. Cyclic Wave™ technology delivers outstanding fence performance and helps to minimise electromagnetic interference in line with international EMC standards
- Half voltage terminal.
Key features(Hover over each icon to learn more)
- 3 Year Warranty
- Bi-polar Technology
Enables you to power a fence system to perform exceptionally well in dry, low conductive soil.
- Cyclic Wave™ Technology
Provides a cleaner, more powerful pulse, maximising the energy that travels down the fence for optimal stock control.
- Indicator Lights (voltage)
- Large Terminals
- Load Response Feature
- Low Interference
- Remote Capable
Using a Speedrite fence remote (with remote capable Speedrite energizers) enables you to switch the energizer on or off from anywhere along the fence line. This makes it easy to manage repairs and maintenance.
- Rugged, Compact Design
|Distance powers: km||360 km|
|Distance powers: Acres||500 acres|
|Distance powers: Hectares||200 ha|
|Input Voltage||100 - 240 V|
|Maximum stored energy||54.0 J|
|Maximum output energy||36.0 J|
|Output Voltage @ 100 Ω||8,100 V|
|Output Voltage @ 500 Ω||8,600 V|
|Minimum number of earth rods required|
We recommend you confirm requirements with your local reseller
|Weight: kilograms||6.7 kg|
|Volume: Metric||350 x 250 x 140 mm|