The world's most powerful battery powered energizer*
Powers up to 110 ha / 270 acres (180 km) of fence wire
18 J maximum output energy (24 J stored energy)
- Cyclic Wave™ technology. Provides a cleaner, more powerful pulse, maximising the energy that travels down the fence for optimal stock control
- Low Energy Terminal. Limits energy to below 1.5 J for use around buildings and houses.
- Remote capable (remote sold separately ST102). Using a Speedrite fence remote (with remote capable Speedrite energizers enables you to switch the energizer on or off from anywhere along the fence line. This makes it easy to manage repairs and maintenance
- LCD voltage display. Displays output voltage, battery voltage and earth voltage. LCD is backlit for viewing in poor light conditions
- Indicator lights (voltage and battery). Easy to read light bar display provides an instant measure of the Unigizer output voltage and battery condition for quick fence diagnostics. The LED display shows red when heavily loaded
- Battery saver. Microprocessor technology automatically adjusts the output energy depending on the battery condition. This feature extends battery life and is particularly efficient when used in solar installations
- Day/Night sensor. Automatically adjusts pulse speed to contain or exclude animals based on day or night conditions
- Large terminals. Mounted on the front of the energizer casing for convenience, these large terminals are easily adjusted and accept up to two fence wires. The slotted terminals make inserting wires and getting a good connection easy
- Earth monitoring. Indicates earth system problems by monitoring the level of voltage around the earth system
- Versatile mounting options. Can be mounted on a wall, post or fence wire. Choose indoor or outdoor installation, depending on your fence location and power supply
- Versatile power options. Can be used in mains, battery or solar power applications, providing convenient, versatile livestock control
- Adjustable output power and pulse speeds.
Includes battery lead and mains power adaptor.
Available in selected markets.
* As at February 2013.
Key features(Hover over each icon to learn more)
- 2 Year Warranty
- Battery Saver
- Cyclic Wave™ Technology
Provides a cleaner, more powerful pulse, maximising the energy that travels down the fence for optimal stock control.
- Day/Night Sensor
Automatically adjusts pulse speed to contain or exclude animals based on day or night conditions.
- Earth Monitoring
- Indicator Lights (voltage & battery)
- Large Terminals
- LCD Voltage Display
- Low Interference
- Remote Capable
Using a Speedrite fence remote (with remote capable Speedrite energizers) enables you to switch the energizer on or off from anywhere along the fence line. This makes it easy to manage repairs and maintenance.
- Solar Compatible
Electrify your fence with solar power by connecting solar panels to any Speedrite Unigizer. The solar panels charge the battery connected to the Unigizer, for reliable livestock control.
|Distance powers: km||180 km|
|Distance powers: Acres||270 acres|
|Distance powers: Hectares||110 ha|
|Input Voltage||12 V / 100 - 240 V|
|Maximum stored energy||24.0 J|
|Maximum output energy||18.0 J|
|Output Voltage @ 100 Ω||5,200 V|
|Output Voltage @ 500 Ω||7,800 V|
|Minimum number of earth rods required|
We recommend you confirm requirements with your local reseller
|Weight: kilograms||7.5 kg|
|Volume: Metric||330 x 260 x 108 mm|