Help and FAQs
- Where can I find general electric fencing information, help, advice or supporting manuals?
- Is electric fencing cost-effective?
- What is the difference between Stored Joules (energy) and Output Joules (energy)?
- Why is grounding so important to my electric fence?
- How can I find the right energizer for my property?
- Where can I find installation information?
- I need some advice on my property. Who can I contact?
- I have technical questions about Speedrite electric fence products.
- What if I can't find what I'm looking for on this website?
- Who can I contact with a distribution enquiry?
- Where can I find pricing for Speedrite electric fence products?
- Where can I purchase Speedrite electric fencing products?
- How can I give feedback about this site or a Speedrite product?
Visit our Guides & Advice section.
Stored Joules relates to the energy (power) stored inside the energizer. Output Joules relates to how much energy (power) can travel from your energizer onto your fence line, powering your electric fence.
When selecting an energizer, it is important to always look at the Output Joules.
For more information about energizer selection, visit the Guides & Advice section.
Visit our Choosing an Energizer page to find the best energizer for your requirements.
Send us your query via our enquiry form and a Tru-Test Group representative will get back to you.
Speedrite electric fence products are sold through our trusted resellers worldwide. Contact your nearest Speedrite dealer for a price.
To help with your pricing questions, you may like to add the products you're interested in to your printable Product Wishlist (located on each product page), which you can then take it to your local dealer with all the information they need to give you a price.
Speedrite electric fence products are sold through our trusted resellers into over 120 countries worldwide. Find your nearest Speedrite dealer.
Fill out our quick feedback form. We'd love to hear from you.